Tuesday, August 08, 2006

news for August 8

hi everyone

hope you are well
I just got word that Chris S. will be having an exhibit at Over the Moon, more details on this soon

also, there will be a reception for Floyd Artists exhibit in the Hayloft Gallery this coming weekend, I will post the invite for this as well as soon as I get the chance.

in studio 124 I am installing some things related to the "Pennies of Promise" campaign for the kids at Marsh Fork Elementary near Sundial, West Virginia

these items will be up until Labor Day weekend, possibly longer if I get some financial assistance with the gallery rent. If this happens the summer exhibit stuff will get cycled out and replaced with more "Pennies" exhibit items, which will be installed until October.

If not please look for the next installment of the Traces library in Blacksburg, where I have a group exhibit of music, art & culture in the works.

Bye, thanks for reading. Have a wonderful day! -Suzy